Koenigsegg regera 0 400 0
Koenigsegg sets new 0-400-0 km/h world record - Koenigsegg
- On Monday, September 23rd, a Koenigsegg Regera accelerated from 0 to 400 km/h and back to 0 in 31.49 seconds at Råda airfield close to the town of Lidköping. The car was driven by Koenigsegg factory driver Sonny Persson. Almost two years ago Koenigsegg set a new 0-400-0 km/h record using a production Agera RS in Nevada
- Koenigsegg has set a new world record for the fastest production car to go from 0 to 249 mph (400 kph) and back to 0. The Regera needed only 31.49 seconds
- The 0-400-0 km/h (0-248.5-0 mph) test is an absolutely brutal test of a car's acceleration and braking capabilities, and Koenigsegg has been all over it in recent years. Bugatti may have started.
- On October 1st, 2017, a Koenigsegg Agera RS drove from 0 km/h to 400 km/h and back to 0 in 36.44 seconds. The Agera RS was driven by Niklas Lilja and the run..
- On 23 September 2019, the Regera broke the 0-400-0 km/h (0-249-0 mph) acceleration record for a production car with a time of 31.49 seconds. This is 1.8 seconds faster than the previous record, also held by Koenigsegg but set by the Agera RS
- The ICE of the Regera follows the path of its siblings, the proven and extremely reliable Koenigsegg dry-sump twin turbo, DOHC, 5.0 liter V8. The Koenigsegg V8 is the most downsized homologated production ICE in the world, with 220hp per liter (using regular pump gas)
- Koenigsegg Regera 0-400-0 km/h #WORLDRECORD. At Råda airfield deep in the forests of Sweden, Koenigsegg has set a new 0-400-0 km/h world record when a Koenigsegg Regera completed the run in 31.49 seconds on Monday Sep 23th, 2019. Driven by factory driver Sonny Persson on what looks like the most challenging airstrip ever
Koenigsegg Regera Breaks The 0-249-0 MPH (0-400-0 KPH) Recor
- While Koenigsegg is yet to challenge Bugatti's ultimate top speed record, they just improved on their own 0-400-0 km/h record. In 2017, the Agera RS completed the run from 0 to 400 km/h and back to zero in 33.29 seconds. Now, the hybrid Regera has improved on its stablemate's time. It completed the same run [
- On Monday, September 23rd, a Koenigsegg Regera accelerated from 0 to 400 km/h and back to 0 in 31.49 seconds at Rada airfield close to the town of Lidkoping. The car was driven by Koenigsegg factory driver Sonny Persson. Almost two years ago Koenigsegg set a new 0-400-0 km/h record using a production Agera RS in Nevada
- Nearly two years ago, Koenigsegg managed to set a new 0-400-0 km/h world record when an Agera RS accomplished the feat in a blistering 33.29 seconds. Well, you can now forget about that because.
- Last month, Koenigsegg set a new world record with the Regera hypercar. It beat the 0-400-o km/h time set by the Agera RS in 2017. Now, the Swedish supercar maker has released the on-board footage of the record run. The Regera accelerated from 0-400 km/h in 22.82 seconds and decelerated back to standstill in a [
- Koenigsegg breaks its own 0-400-0 kph record with the Regera hybrid hypercar. The 1,500-horsepower Regera made the sprint to nearly 250 mph and back to zero in just 31.49 seconds
Single-speed Regera breaks Koenigsegg's own 0-400-0 recor
Koenigsegg sets new 0-400-0 km/h world record Fri, Sep 27, 2019 11:22 CET. At Råda military airfield deep in the forests of Sweden, Koenigsegg has set a new 0-400-0 km/h world record when a Koenigsegg Regera completed the run in 31.49 seconds on Monday this week On Monday, September 23 rd, a Koenigsegg Regera accelerated from 0 to 400 km/h and back to 0 in 31.49 seconds at Råda airfield close to the town of Lidköping.The car was driven by Koenigsegg factory driver Sonny Persson. Almost two years ago Koenigsegg set a new 0-400-0 km/h record using a production Agera RS in Nevada Koenigsegg Regera broke the 0-250-0 mph record Koenigsegg Back in March at the Koenigsegg factory, I saw a whole fleet of Regeras getting ready for delivery. And as the cars got closer to hitting central London, Christian von Koenigsegg revealed that the Regera is due to stretch its legs sometime in 2019 Koenigsegg has set a new 0-400-0 km/h world record, with its Regera besting the firm's own record (which was set in an Agera RS) of 33.29 by 1,8 second
0-400-0 km/h in 31.49 seconds; 0-250-0 mph in 32.48 seconds. There's more to come from the 1,500-horsepower Regera as Koenigsegg hinted in the previous video the car will be put through its. Koenigsegg sets new 0-400-0 km/h world record At Råda military airfield deep in the forests of Sweden, Koenigsegg has set a new 0-400-0 km/h world record when a Koenigsegg Regera completed the run in 31.49 seconds on Monday this week. This was 1.8 seconds faster than Koenigsegg's previously unbeaten record, set by the Agera RS in 2017 Koenigsegg beat its own world record with the Regera, after setting a 0-400-0 km/h in 31.49 seconds, 1.8 seconds faster than what the Agera RS achieved back in 2017. The Agera also managed a 0-250. Koenigsegg has broken its own 0-400 km/h record with a Regera, completing the run in just 31.49 seconds. That is 1.8 seconds quicker than the Agera RS, and a full 10.47 seconds faster than the Bugatti Chiron 400 KM/H AND THEN STOP - To demonstrate the performance of its Regera the company's founder, Christian von Koenigsegg, decided to try again and record the unusual, the shot from 0 to 400 km/h with subsequent braking to tornale 0 (watch the video below).The attempt took place at the military airfield of Råda, in the Swedish forests, where the Koenigsegg Regera guided by the pilot, Sonny.
Koenigsegg Agera RS 0-400-0 - YouTub
- Fast forward to September 2019, Koenigsegg is at it again. At the Råda airfield in Sweden, the Regera in the hands of factory driver Sonny Persson managed to complete the 0-249-0 mph (0-400-0) kph run in only 31.49 seconds, thus improving the company's own record yet again by nearly two seconds
- Last month, Koenigsegg set a 0-400-0 km/h (0-249-0 mph) record with its Regera, a hybrid hypercar with no traditional transmission. The Regera instead has an 1100-hp twin-turbo V-8 paired with.
- The Koenigsegg Regera isn't just special because it is the quickest car from 0-400-0 km/h, but also due to the fact that it doesn't have a normal transmission.. When the Swedish automaker.
- Thank you, hostboy, for these amazing performance figures for the Koenigsegg Regera. But should there be a huge difference between what Motor Trend magazine has published and Evo magazine? There are vast differences between 0-30 mph, 0-60 mph. Then the 0-120 mph, which I always have an interest in, Evo got the better figure. It's all a mystery.
.29s. Insanely quick, especially considering it was a (closed) public road i The Koenigsegg Regera busted through the field like a knife through butter to set a 0 - 400 km/h - 0 record in 31.49 seconds. The record was 1.8 seconds faster than Koenigsegg's previously unbeaten record, set by the Agera RS in 2017
- The Regera did -400-0kmph in just 31.49 seconds - Only 80 units of the Regera will be made. Swedish marquee Koenigsegg set a new record when the Regera sprinted from 0-400 kmph and back to a. Last month, the Koenigsegg Regera beat Koenigsegg's previous record time for accelerating from 0 kph to 400 kph and braking back to 0, which had beaten the time the Bugatti Chiron set back in 2017 En annen bil som har gjort seg godt bemerket er Regera. Enkelt og greit fordi det er en av de raskeste bilene på kloden. I fjor satte den attpåtil en helt vill verdensrekord i øvelsen 0-400-0 km/t Christian von Koenigsegg continues: What is really impressive is how incredible the Regera brakes - 8.62 seconds from 400 km/h to 0 km/h is just unheard of. It is a testament to the Regera's balance, suspension, aerodynamics and of course its in-house design and built Koenigsegg brake callipers
Koenigsegg Regera - Wikipedi
- This new record was set by the Koenigsegg Regera at Råda airfield in Sweden. The car driven by company test driver Sonny Persson set a new 0-400-0 km/h world record run of 31,49 seconds on 23 September 2019. The Regera only took 22,87 seconds to accelerate to 400 km/h over 1 613 m
- The Koenigsegg Regera has beaten its own world record. Yes, the hypercar from the land of Sweden has managed to clock a time of 31.49 seconds while going from 0 kmph to 400 kmph and then back
- The Koenigsegg Regera accelerated from 0 to 400 km/h and back to 0 in 31.49 seconds at the airfield close to the town of Lidköping. The car was driven by Koenigsegg factory driver Sonny Persson. Almost two years ago Koenigsegg set a new 0-400-0 km/h record of 33.29 seconds using a production Agera RS in Nevada
- 0-400 km/t går dessuten på under 20 sekunder. Og for moro skyld: Den klassiske øvelsen 0-100 km/t er unnagjort på 2,7 sekunder. Det er ytelser det står respekt av
- On Monday, September 23 rd, a Koenigsegg Regera accelerated from 0 to 400 km/h and back to 0 in 31.49 seconds at Råda airfield close to the town of Lidköping. The car was driven by Koenigsegg.
With a 0-400 time of 26.88 seconds, and a 400-0 time of 9.65 seconds, the 0-400-0-kph run was completed in 36.44 seconds. Apparently, that wasn't good enough for Koenigsegg, so it took the Regera. Koenigsegg's latest record, as seen in the video above, involves the Regera, arguably their most innovative car yet. Setting the 0-400-0 record for the third time, the Regera accomplished the task in just 31.49 seconds. More impressively, this was accomplished with effectively a single-gear torque converter We figured that record would last for at least a decade, but the Koenigsegg Regera just set a new record for 0-400 kph-0. On Monday, factory test driver Sonny Persson strapped into a new. Watch Koenigsegg Agera beat Bugatti Chiron's record 0 mph (0 - 400 - 0 kmh) run in 41.96 seconds. Somewhere in Sweden Koenigsegg is planning to do a record run with the Regera,. Koenigsegg Regera Breaks 0-249-0 MPH World Record With 31.49-Second Run That's 1.8 seconds faster than the previous world record, which was also set by Koenigsegg back in 2017
Regera - Koenigsegg
The Koenigsegg Regera is offered in a single trim and comes with a power plant that includes a 5.0-liter twin-turbo V8 and three electric motors with a total output of 1,489 hp and 1,475 lb-ft of. Koenigsegg Regera is world's fastest car from 0-400km/h-0 10 October 2019 - 10:52 By Motor News Reporter CEO and founder Christian von Koenigsegg (left) and factory driver Sonny Persson (right. But, if you want to do the 0-249-0 mph challenge, you'll need Koenigsegg's other car, the Regera. First, Koenigsegg broke Bugatti's record of 41.96 seconds with a time of 36.44 seconds in. Siden Regera bare har ett gir måtte vi benytte det fra stillestående til toppfarten på 403 km/t, sier Christian von Koenigsegg. - Bilen når toppfarten uten problemer, men så fins det ikke flere gir. Dette passer filosofien bak Regera, som er at den som først når 400 km/t vinner
Koenigsegg Regera 0-400-0 km/h #WORLDRECOR
It got to 400 kph (0-249 mph) in 22.87 seconds, and decelerated to a complete stop in 8.62 seconds, breaking the record set by another Koenigsegg, the Agera RS, by 1.8 seconds Now back to September 2019, Koenigsegg decided to try its latest model the Regera at the Rada airfield in Sweden. Factory driver Sonny Persson succeeded in lowering once again their own world record of the 0-400-0 kph run to just 31.49 seconds In Swedish, Regera is a verb meaning 'to reign'. True to its name, the Koenigsegg Regera now reigns with the fastest -400-0km/h time of any production vehicle. The Regera, piloted by Koenigsegg. The official un-cut on-board footage of the 0-400-0 (0-250-0 mph) world record run with the Koenigsegg Regera. 2019-09-23 Driver: Sonny Persson Footage and data recording - Racelogic VBo At Råda airfield deep in the forests of Sweden, Koenigsegg has set a new 0-400-0 km/h world record when a Koenigsegg Regera completed the run in 31.49 seconds on Monday Sep 23th, 2019. Driven by factory driver Sonny Persson on what looks like the most challenging airstrip ever. It's gonna be a wild ride so buckle up
Koenigsegg Regera sets new 0-400-0 km/h Record - The
- Koenigsegg Regera Breaks 0-249-0 MPH World Record With 31.49-Second Run That's 1.8 seconds faster than the previous world record, which was also set by Koenigsegg back in 2017
- The Regera will reach 0-100 km/h in 2.8 seconds, 0-200 in just 6.6 seconds and 0-300 in a blistering 10.9 seconds. Koenigsegg estimate a 0-400 km/h time of 20 seconds and acceleration from 150 to.
- Koenigsegg 0 400 0 Koenigsegg: nuovo record 0-400-0 km/h - Autoblog . Nello specifico il marchio di Christian Von Koenigsegg ha comunicato che la Regera ha impeigato 22,87 secondi per arrivare a 400 km/h da ferma e altri 8,62 secondi per frenare fino a 0 km/h
- Koenigsegg Trashes 0-400-0 KM/H Record With the Regera In 31.49 Seconds 27 Sep 2019 Consider this. The Regera features a one-speed gear ratio (2.73 to 1) and a 4.5-kWh battery that provides electricity to three electric motors
- Last month, the Koenigsegg Regera became the fastest production car to ever run from -400-0km/h.Now, you can have a look at what went into the record-breaking run from behind the wheel. Driven by.
- 0-400-0 km/h: 33.29 seconds; Flying kilometer on a public road: 445.63 km/h (276.9 mph) Flying mile on a public road: 444.76 km/h (276.36 mph) Highest speed achieved on public road: 457.94 km/h (284.55 mph) This 1:87 scale replica is a handcrafted collector's model made from resin. Delivered on a display stand with transparent plexiglass
- Regeras 5,0-liters V8-er er støttet av tre elektriske motorer, og til sammen produserer systemet over 1500 hk og et dreiemoment på 2000 Nm. Den skal greie 0-100 km/t på 2,8 sekunder, 0-200 på 6,6 sekunder og 0-300 på 10,9 sekunder. Koenigsegg har estimert at Regera skal greie 0-400 km/t på 20 sekunder og 150 til 250 km/t på 3,9 sekunder
Koenigsegg sets new 0-400-0 km/h world record with the
- La Koenigsegg Regera accelera da 0 a 400 km/h in 20, prestazione monstre, ancor più del notevolissimo 28 per lo 0-100. Da ricordare anche l'allungo da 150 a 250 km/h, che si completa in 32, mostruoso ; Koenigsegg Regera in Marbella, Spain Spotted on 2020-08-30 20:06 by Thomaserati. joos straetmans - 2020-09-01 at 00:44
- Koenigsegg has beaten its own -400-0kph (0-249-0mph) record by 1.8sec with a standard Regera. Instead of flying to the Nevada desert, the hypercar maker set the record on a vacant part of a.
Koenigsegg Regera sets a new 0-400-0 km/h record - paultan
Koenigsegg Regera sets new 0-400-0 km/h record with a 31.49-second run, beats previous record of Agera R Koenigsegg Regera 0-200 MPH Acceleration Test Is Amazing, Car Just Keeps Going. 25 Sep 2019, 12:36 UTC · by Andrei Tutu. Home > News > U-turn STOCKHOLM, Sept. 27, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- At Rada military airfield deep in the forests of Sweden, Koenigsegg has set a new 0-400-0 km/h world record when a Koenigsegg Regera completed the run in 31.49 seconds on Monday this week.This was 1.8 seconds faster than Koenigsegg's previously unbeaten record, set by the Agera RS in 2017 - . Koenigsegg Agera RS 0-400-0 / , 33,2
On-board: Koenigsegg Regera 0-400-0 km/h Record Run - The
- CEO and founder Christian von Koenigsegg (left) with factory driver Sonny Persson who set the new record. More ideal times possible The total distance used for 0 - 400 - 0 km/h was 2048.46 metres. In better conditions, a total length of under an unbelievable 2000 metres should be fully achievable with the Regera
- The Koenigsegg Regera has broken the brand's own -400-0kmh record, and it seems an even more impressive accolade is in Koenigsegg's sights Earlier this month, Bugatti passed the 482kmh barrier with a modified Chiron on its test track in Germany, one of the most impressive automotive achievements we've seen in decades
- Koenigsegg breaks its own 0-400-0 kph record with the
- Koenigsegg sets new 0-400-0 km/h world recor
- How the Koenigsegg Regera broke the 0-250-0 mph record
- Watch Koenigsegg Regera sets new 0-400-0 km/h world recor
Hop Inside The Koenigsegg Regera For Its Record 0-249-0
Hvordan få jobb som dubber. Verdifastsettelse av aksjer. Volvo fh 540 euro 6. Haus herbede weihnachtsmarkt 2017. Stilepochen architektur. Nordby supermarket. Myk pepperkake langpanne. Wohnungen amisiedlung münchen. Hval sjokolade butikk. Uefa 2018 qualification wiki. Om blomkål. Eika leiebil forsikring. Ekte bergensk fiskesuppe. Hafjell hotell øyer. Bachelorarbeit finance themen. Sana hanse klinikum wismar ausbildung. Dronte. The hunger games effie trinket. Werder bremen gymnastik. Söders sportfiske. Weekend concert 2017. De norske fotballtalentene. Veranstaltungen usedom 2018. Barcelona vs espanyol 2017 tickets. Premio reifenmontage preise. Bästa vegetariska recept. Imaginær kryssord. Ahlr sløyfe. Illertissen haus kaufen privat. Super short iq test. Rheinturm düsseldorf preise essen. Wie reagiert ein kompass am südpol. Antibes reisetips. Dølahest rød. Diftonger salaby. Kochschule wolfsburg. Kartleggingsverktøy skole. Englische gedichte mit übersetzung. Temperaturen deutschland rückblick. Dhbw stuttgart shibboleth. Dusjkabinett lav høyde.
- Koenigsegg Regera sätter nytt världsrekord
- Koenigsegg Releases Onboard Footage Of Regera's 0-400-0 km
- Koenigsegg Regera sets a New 0-400-0 km/h Record - CarSpiritP
- Koenigsegg Regera: the new record on the 0-400-0 - CarCar
- Koenigsegg Regera Breaks The 0-249-0 MPH (0-400-0 KPH